The Participants can currently apply for:
1. Summer period (July 1 – September 30) → 2 positions available
2. Fall period (October 1 – December 30) → 1 position available
What is covered as part of the delegation?
The WFME will provide all interns with:
1. 800EUR monthly stipend (or 500EUR for students who find external funding, like Erasmus)
2. Free airplane transportation from the intern’s country of origin to Ferney-Voltaire, up to 750EUR
How to apply?
There are two steps to apply.
1. Send a CV (maximum two pages), a letter of motivation (maximum one page), and a Candidature Form (signed and stamped by the NMO President) to “email@example.com”. The subject of the message must be: “[WFME internship] Application – Last name, First name”.
2. After having sent your documents, please fill out the following google form: https://goo.gl/forms/vrkxBtCjmE1BJzA52
Deadline: June 4th, 2017, 23.59 GMT.
Want more information?
For the WFME website: http://wfme.org/
For all other questions, please e-mail Alexander Lachapelle (Liaison Officer for Medical Education Issues) at Lme@ifmsa.org.
www.ismki.org | @ISMKI_Indonesia